All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.36Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers an innovative collaborative approach to the study of a particular region of the Ottoman empire, the southwestern Peloponnese (or Morea), Greece.
- Author BiographyJohn Bennet is Director of the British School at Athens and Professor of Aegean Archaeology at the University of Sheffield. His main research interests include the archaeology of complex societies (particularly the Minoan and Mycenaean cultures of the Bronze Age Aegean); the archaeology and history of Crete; early writing and administrative systems (especially Linear B) and Ottoman Greece. Jack L. Davis is Director of the American School of Classical Studies at Athens. John Bennet is Professor of Aegean Archaeology at the University of Sheffield.
- Author(s)Fariba Zarinebaf,Jack L. Davis,Professor John Bennet
- PublisherAmerican School of Classical Studies at Athens
- Date of Publication01/05/2005
- FormatMixed media product
- Series TitleHesperia Supplement
- Series Part/Volume Number34
- Place of PublicationPrinceton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican School of Classical Studies at Athens
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Contained items statementContains 1 Paperback and 1 CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.