All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.28Trending at £9.13
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £5.54Trending at £5.97
- £11.41Trending at £11.59
- £10.15Trending at £14.93
- £9.09Trending at £9.87
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents a scrupulous and clear account of the history of Abyssinia: from the earliest records of it to the events of 1935. The book describes the country, the people, but also the legendary origin of the kingdom.
- Author(s)Arnold Hugh Martin Jones,Elizabeth Monroe
- PublisherMimesis International
- Date of Publication30/09/2014
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationMI
- Country of PublicationItaly
- ImprintMimesis Edizioni
- Content Notephotographs, maps, paintings
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.