Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.24Trending at £10.95
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionThis 2004 book describes the major forms of Afro-Hispanic language contact and how they have affected contemporary Spanish.
- Author BiographyJohn Lipski is Professor of Spanish and Linguistics at Pennsylvania State University.
- Author(s)John M. Lipski
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication12/03/2009
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight550 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.