All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.95Trending at £8.99
- £25.75Trending at £26.99
- £7.11Trending at £7.39
- £7.28Trending at £9.98
- £6.79Trending at £9.01
- £4.99Trending at £9.98
- £5.46Trending at £10.01
About this product
- DescriptionA History of American Poetry presents a comprehensive exploration of the development of American poetic traditions from their pre-Columbian origins to the present day.
- Author BiographyRichard Gray has been Professor or Distinguished Visiting Professor at several universities in the UK and USA, including Essex, Georgia and South Carolina. He is the first specialist in American literature to be elected a Fellow of the British Academy and has published over a dozen books on the topic, including the award-winning Writing the South: Ideas of an American Region (1986) and The Life of William Faulkner: A Critical Biography (1994).
- Author(s)Richard Gray
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/03/2015
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight1084 g
- Width175 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine34 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.