Consider these sponsored items
- £44.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the first to fully explore the history of autism. Through in-depth discussions with leading professionals and pioneers working in the field, A History of Autism provides an unprecedented insight into the historical changes in the perception of autism and approaches to its treatment.
- Author BiographyAdam Feinstein is the editor of two autism-related websites, AutismConnect (www.autismconnect.org.uk) and Awares (www.awares.org), both run by Autism Cymru, Wales s national charity for autism. He also runs the acclaimed annual Awares international online autism conference. He writes extensively on autism for a range of publications, including The Guardian, broadcasts for the BBC, and gives talks at conferences around the world. He is the founder and editor of Looking Up , the monthly international autism newsletter (www.lookingupautism.org), and has contributed to the UK Medical Research Council s Autism Review. His much praised biography of the Chilean poet, Pablo Neruda: A Passion for Life , was published in 2004. He has a son with autism.
- Author(s)Adam Feinstein
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/06/2010
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight502 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £6.58Trending at £7.00
- £12.38Trending at £15.88
- £8.31Trending at £9.99
- £44.83Trending at £49.49
- £42.58Trending at £46.00
- £7.97Trending at £11.98
- £9.98Trending at £13.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.