All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA study of the music of the Baroque period, with a focus on the 17th century. It examines composers and genres from Russia, the Ukraine, Slovenia, Croatia, and Latin America. It also includes musical examples from various genres and instrumental combinations.
- Author BiographyGeorge J. Buelow, Professor Emeritus of Musicology at Indiana University, is former President of the American Bach Society. His research and publications, including several articles in The New Grove Dictionary of Music and Musicians, focus on the music of the Baroque and the history of opera.
- Author(s)George J. Buelow
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication23/11/2004
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note181 figures, 1 bibliog., 1 index
- Weight1628 g
- Width4522 mm
- Height6452 mm
- Spine38 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £25.05
- £66.16Trending at £92.21
- £8.66Trending at £10.34
- £13.63Trending at £14.16
- £22.22Trending at £23.53
- £19.56Trending at £26.19
- £16.22Trending at £20.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.