All listings for this product
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £21.43Trending at £22.08
- £16.97Trending at £22.93
- £13.13Trending at £13.43
- £25.99Trending at £30.69
- £16.47Trending at £16.75
- £9.75Trending at £14.17
- £10.99Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionThis History explores the historical periods, literary genres, and cultural movements of California.
- Author BiographyBlake Allmendinger is Professor of American Literature at the University of California, Los Angeles, where he specializes in literature of the American West. He is the author of The Cowboy: Representations of Labor in an American Work Culture; Ten Most Wanted: The New Western Literature; Imagining the African American West; and The Melon Capital of the World: A Memoir. He is also co-editor of Over the Edge: Remapping the American West, and has received fellowships from the American Council of Learned Societies and the National Endowment for the Humanities.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/05/2015
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight770 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byBlake Allmendinger
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.