All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this charming and concise book, Nicholas Brown looks beyond the cliches to illuminate the colourful history of Australia's capital.
- Author BiographyNicholas Brown is an associate professor in the School of History, Australian National University, a position he held concurrently from 2008-2013 with a senior research fellowship in the Centre for Historical Research, National Museum of Australia.
- Author(s)Nicholas Brown
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/06/2014
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note22 b/w illus. 4 maps
- Weight360 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £28.33Trending at £31.72
- £9.50Trending at £10.75
- £14.72Trending at £20.17
- £25.51Trending at £37.33
- £14.30Trending at £16.58
- £11.18Trending at £14.99
- £12.82Trending at £14.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.