All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.31
- £38.89Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionAn invigorating study of the development of systematic economic ideas
- Author BiographyWILLIAM J. BARBER is the Andrews Professor of Economics, Emeritus, at Wesleyan University. He is a Distinguished Fellow and past president of the History of Economics Society.
- Author(s)William J. Barber
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication15/06/2009
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWesleyan University Press
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.