Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.46
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.14Trending at £9.27
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £15.50Trending at £19.02
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £18.71Trending at £18.96
About this product
- Author(s)Clayton Roberts,David Roberts,Douglas R. Bisson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication10/02/2013
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight680 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
- Table Of Contents1. The Land and the People 2.Roman Britain: 55 BCE-450 CE 3. Anglo-Saxon England: 450-1066 4. Norman England 5.The Angevins 6.The Thirteenth Century: 1216-1307 7.War and Crisis: 1307-1399 8.Lancaster and York: 1399-1485 9. The Reign of Henry VII: 1485-1509 10. War and Reformation: 1509-1547 11. Protestant and Catholic: 1547-1558 12. Elizabethan England: 1558-1603 13. Early Stuart England: 1603-1640 14. The English Revolution: 1640-1660 15. Restoration and Revolution: 1660-1689 16. War and Society
- Author BiographyDouglas R. Bisson is professor of history at Belmont University in Nashville, Tennessee. He is the author of The Merchant Adventurers of England: The Company and the Crown, 1474-1564 (University of Delaware Press, 1993) and co-author of A History of England, sixth edition, two volumes (Pearson, 2013).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.