All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.16Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- DescriptionIntends to establish a chronological trace of the entrepreneur as treated in economic literature in order to give a wholesome perspective to contemporary writings and teachings on entrepreneurship. This book focuses on the nature and role of the entrepreneur, and of entrepreneurship. It exposes the many different facets of entrepreneurship.
- Author BiographyRobert F. Hebert is Russell Professor of Economics, Emeritus, at Auburn University, USA. Albert N. Link is Professor of Economics at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro, USA.
- Author(s)Albert N. Link,Robert F. Hebert
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/05/2009
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in the History of Economics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight294 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.