All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers an original contribution to the empirical knowledge of the development of Fair Trade that goes beyond the anecdotal accounts to challenge and analyse the trading practices that shaped the Fair Trade model. Fair Trade represented a new approach to global trade, corporate social responsibility and consumer politics.
- Author BiographyDr Matthew Anderson has worked on Fair Trade projects with a range of stakeholders including the Fairtrade Foundation, the Co-operative and Divine Chocolate. His research interests focus on the intersection between civil society organisations and business, and he teaches on several courses in the areas of organisational behaviour, human resource management and research methods. His primary teaching responsibility is the coordination of a new unit on Leadership, Ethics, Governance and Sustainability.
- Author(s)Matthew Anderson
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication26/08/2015
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteIX, 230 p.
- Weight460 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2015
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £13.27Trending at £13.66
- £39.98Trending at £44.02
- £47.81Trending at £49.05
- £6.89Trending at £10.87
- £66.36Trending at £79.48
- £109.35Trending at £139.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.