CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.01Trending at £12.99
- £8.87Trending at £9.89
- £6.03Trending at £6.18
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.93Trending at £25.79
- £11.71Trending at £12.77
- £21.48Trending at £29.03
About this product
- DescriptionPublished in 1964, A History of Georgia Agriculture describes the early land and labor systems in the state. Bonner clearly shows how shortages of horses and implements, poor plowing techniques, and a lack of skill in tool mechanics spawned the cotton-slaves-mules trilogy of antebellum agriculture.
- Author BiographyJames C. Bonner taught history at West Georgia College, Randolph-Macon Woman's College, and Emory University, and was chairman of the Department of Social Studies at Woman's College of Georgia. He was the author of numerous books on Georgia history and culture.
- Author(s)James C. Bonner
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.