Consider these sponsored items
- £26.78Free postage
- £29.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe fourth edition of A History of Germany, 1918-2014: A Divided Nation introduces students to the key themes of 20th century German history, tracing the dramatic social, cultural, and political tensions in Germany since 1918.
- Author BiographyMary Fulbrook is Dean of the Faculty of Social and Historical Sciences at University College London (UCL). She was founding Joint Editor of German History, and has served as Chair of the German History Society as well as Chair of the Modern History Section of the British Academy. Her books include Anatomy of a Dictatorship: Inside the GDR, 1949 1989 (1995), German National Identity After the Holocaust (1999), Interpretations of the Two Germanies, 1945 1990 (Second Edition, 2000), Historical Theory (2002), A Concise History of Germany (Second Edition, 2004), The People s State: East German Society from Hitler to Honecker (2005), Dissonant Lives: Generations and Violence through the German Dictatorships (2011), and the Fraenkel Prize winning A Small Town near Auschwitz: Ordinary Nazis and the Holocaust (2012).
- Author(s)Mary Fulbrook
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight498 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.57
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £40.35Trending at £41.08
- £30.00Trending at £42.97
- £20.65Trending at £21.59
- £37.00Trending at £40.49
- £30.11Trending at £32.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.