All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £11.65Trending at £13.99
- £11.09Trending at £12.99
- £12.58Trending at £17.98
- £8.50Trending at £8.98
- £6.24Trending at £7.50
- £13.03Trending at £16.20
About this product
- DescriptionA beautifully illustrated account of the remarkable developments within haematology, this insightful volume details the scientists and pioneers central to these advances.
- Author BiographyShaun McCann was Professor of Academic Medicine in the University of Dublin, Trinity College from 2005-2011 and was a consultant haematologist, George Gabriel Stokes Professor of Haematology and head of department in St James's hospital, Dublin from 1984 until 2009. He performed the first stem cell transplant for leukaemia in Ireland in 1984. Appointed Medical Director of the Irish Blood Transfusion Service in April 1995 by the Minister for Health during the Hepatitis C crisis. He was the first President of the Haematology Association of Ireland. Professor McCann has published over 150 medical articles, numerous book chapters and a number of textbooks for undergraduate medical students. He was Editor-in-Chief of the European Hematology Association Newsletter from 2006-2012 and is currently Chair of the European Hematology Association (EHA) Training on line Unit.
- Author(s)Shaun R. McCann
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication17/03/2016
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleOxford Medical Histories
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight560 g
- Width163 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.