All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £28.14
- £13.11Trending at £17.02
- £12.19Trending at £15.03
- £5.78Trending at £7.99
- £34.00Trending at £40.72
- £15.49Trending at £24.12
- £7.58Trending at £8.01
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an account of interest rate trends and lending practices over four millennia of economic history. This title offers an analysis of money markets and borrowing practices in major economies.
- Author BiographySIDNEY HOMER, who died in 1983, was a limited partner in Salomon Brothers and was the general partner in charge of the firm's bond market research department. He is best known for his pioneering and analytical works of bond market history and the economic forces that drive bond market trends. RICHARD SYLLA is Henry Kaufman Professor of the History of Financial Institutions and Markets and a Professor of Economics, Entrepreneurship, and Innovation at NYU's Stern School of Business. He is a past president of the Economic History Association and is a trustee of the Museum of American Financial History.
- Author(s)Richard Sylla,Sidney Homer
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/09/2005
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Finance Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight961 g
- Width164 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine57 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.