Consider these sponsored items
- £29.67Was:£40.00Free postage
- £36.50Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTells the story of 6,000 years of domestic and public space. Fully updated 4th edition includes a new chapter on 21st century interior design and a heavily revised chapter on the late 20th century. Embedded in a social and political context, detailed discussions of famous buildings are interspersed with investigations of the domestic vernacular.
- Author BiographyJudith Gura is a professor of design history and theory, directing the design history programme at the New York School of Interior Design. She is the author of critically praised books on interior design, Scandinavian furniture and furniture styles. John Pile was Professor of Design at the renowned Pratt Institute Brooklyn for most of his teaching career. He is the author of twelve books on furniture, colour, draftsmanship, office planning and other aspects of interior design.
- Author(s)John Pile,Judith Gura
- PublisherLaurence King Publishing
- Date of Publication26/08/2013
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLaurence King Publishing
- Content Note700 illustrations, 350 in colour
- Weight2970 g
- Width220 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine46 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £18.90Trending at £27.01
- £17.75Trending at £25.00
- £13.04Trending at £16.88
- £12.18Trending at £17.98
- £32.07Trending at £44.99
- £29.05Trending at £41.65
- £36.54Trending at £71.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.