All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £113.56Trending at £145.37
- £40.47Trending at £46.50
- £27.26Trending at £29.76
- £23.69Trending at £27.98
About this product
- DescriptionContemporary theory of international politics faces a twofold problem: the critical engagement with legacies of national power politics in connection to 20th Century International Relations and the regeneration of notions of humanity. This book contributes to this engagement by a genealogy of thoughts on war, peace, and ethics.
- Author BiographyHARTMUT BEHR is Professor of International Politics at Newcastle University, UK. He is the author of 'Zuwanderungspolitik im Nationalstaat' (1998) and 'Entterritoriale Politik' (2004) and has published widely in international journals such as the European Journal of International Relations, Review of International Studies, Geopolitics, Journal of Politics, International Political Economy, Zeitschrift fuer Internationale Beziehungen (ZIB).
- Author(s)Hartmut Behr
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication18/12/2009
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXII, 302 p.
- Weight525 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.