All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £64.99Trending at £86.05
- £5.79Trending at £7.00
- £11.99Trending at £12.90
- £32.80Trending at £33.40
- £17.30Trending at £19.74
- £11.99Trending at £12.14
- £19.99Trending at £20.28
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to the history of relations between Jews and Muslims around the world from the birth of Islam to today. It features more than 150 authoritative and accessible articles by an international team of leading experts in history, politics, literature, anthropology, and philosophy.
- Author BiographyAbdelwahab Meddeb is professor of comparative literature at the University of Paris-X (Nanterre). His books include Islam and Its Discontents. Benjamin Stora is University Professor at the University of Paris-XIII (Villetaneuse), where he teaches the history of nineteenth- and twentieth-century North Africa and the history of North African immigrants in Europe. His many books include Algeria, 1830-2000: A Short History.
- PrizesShort-listed for Choice Magazine Outstanding Reference/Academic Book Award 2014 and RUSA Outstanding Reference Sources Award 2014.
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication20/09/2013
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note203 color illus. 49 halftones. 7 maps.
- Weight2457 g
- Width190 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byAbdelwahab Meddeb,Benjamin Stora
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.