Consider these sponsored items
- £21.23Free postage
- £15.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA concise, lively history of Korea, which explores the richness of Korean civilization from the ancient era through to the jarring transformation that resulted in two distinctive trajectories through the modern world. This new edition of a successful text brings it up-to-date with the latest scholarship and developments in Korea's history.
- Author BiographyKyung Moon Hwang is Professor of History and East Asian Languages and Cultures at the University of Southern California, USA. A graduate of Oberlin College and Harvard University, his research covers the modern transformation of Korea, with a focus on state and society in the early 20th century and history disputes in the late 20th century.
- Author(s)Kyung Moon Hwang
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication04/10/2016
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePalgrave Essential Histories series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2010
- Content Note17 Illustrations, black and white; 296 p. 17 illus.
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2017
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £46.92Trending at £53.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £45.38Trending at £61.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.