All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Morgen Witzel
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/12/2016
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction 2. Early Management Thought 3. Management Thought in the Age of Commerce 4. Management Thought in an Age of Enlightenment 5. Scientific Management 6. European Management Thought 7. Management Thought and Human Relations 8. The Divisionalisation of Management Thought 9. From Scientific Management to Management Science 10. The Age of the Management Gurus 11. Asian Management Thought 12. Management Thought in the twenty-first century 13. Conclusions
- Author BiographyMorgen Witzel is a Fellow of the Centre for Leadership Studies, University of Exeter, UK. He is the author of more than twenty books including the international best sellers Doing Business in China (Routledge) and Tata: The Evolution of a Corporate Brand (Penguin).
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.94
- £32.34Trending at £34.08
- £13.79Trending at £19.95
- £13.99Trending at £20.99
- £23.44Trending at £40.08
- £9.70Trending at £10.23
- £9.45Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.