CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.38
- £9.41Trending at £17.05
- £9.50Trending at £16.51
- £9.53Trending at £14.96
- £7.60Trending at £9.98
- £18.98Trending at £29.94
- £8.00Trending at £9.57
About this product
- DescriptionA History of Modern Britain: 1714 to the Present presents a lively introduction to the history of the modern British Isles from the Hanoverian succession to the present day. The book examines the period's major events with particular emphasis placed on observing Britain's past from a global context.
- Author BiographyEllis Wasson teaches at Tower Hill School in Wilmington and the University of Delaware. He is the author of Whig Renaissance: Lord Althorp and the Whig Party 1782-1845 (1987), Born to Rule: British Political Elites (2000) and Aristocracy and the Modern World (2006) and has published numerous articles on the history of British politics and European landed society.
- Author(s)Ellis Wasson
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/07/2009
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Out-of-print date13/01/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, maps, figures
- Weight662 g
- Width171 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.