All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.42Trending at £13.02
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.50Trending at £8.00
About this product
- DescriptionPresents reassessment of German history. This work covers the two centuries from the crucial aftermath of the thirty years' war to the eve of the revolution of 1848-49. It explores the impact of the French Revolution on Germany, its part in the collapse of the Holy Roman Empire, and the subsequent reorganization of the German states.
- Author BiographyHajo Holborn was Sterling Professor of History at Yale University.
- Author(s)Hajo Holborn
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication21/12/1982
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Weight851 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.