All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book deals with a very important phase of Indian history, covering developments from the eighteenth century to independent India.
- Author BiographyIshita Banerjee-Dube is Professor of History at the Centre for Asian and African Studies, El Colegio de Mexico, Mexico City, and a member of the National System of Researchers (SNI), Mexico, where she holds the highest rank. Her authored books include Divine Affairs (2001), Religion, Law, and Power (2007) and, in Spanish, Fronteras del Hinduismo (2007). Among her eight edited volumes are Unbecoming Modern (2005), Caste in History (2008) and Ancient to Modern (2009).
- Author(s)Ishita Banerjee-Dube
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight950 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £3.12Trending at £5.99
- £15.01Trending at £16.99
- £13.77Trending at £19.99
- £31.44Trending at £50.88
- £16.47Trending at £25.02
- £9.80Trending at £16.59
- £9.20Trending at £13.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.