Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £25.97Trending at £27.38
- £82.97Trending at £89.08
- £24.23Trending at £25.18
- £23.65Trending at £26.08
- £22.21Trending at £24.29
- £14.61Trending at £22.98
- £16.56Trending at £20.29
About this product
- DescriptionCovering the more than 200 year period between James Bernoulli and R.A. Fisher, this book offers a detailed history of parametric statistical inference. Lively biographical sketches of many of the main characters are featured throughout.
- Author(s)Anders Hald
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- Series TitleSources and Studies in the History of Mathematics and Physical Sciences
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1 black & white tables, biography
- Weight373 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.