CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.99
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.99
- £18.98Trending at £30.00
- £11.55Trending at £14.98
About this product
- DescriptionTraces the development of African arguments about race over a period of more than 350 years in Mali.
- Author BiographyBruce S. Hall is an assistant professor at Duke University. His work appears in the Journal of North African Studies, the International Journal of African Historical Studies and the Journal of African Studies. Professor Hall previously held positions as an assistant professor at the University at Buffalo (SUNY) and as an Andrew W. Mellon postdoctoral fellow at The Johns Hopkins University.
- PrizesJoint winner of American Historical Association Martin A. Klein Prize in African History 2012.
- Author(s)Bruce S. Hall
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/05/2011
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleAfrican Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number115
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note7 b/w illus. 5 maps
- Weight700 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.