All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text looks at Roman Britain, from the invasions of Julius Caesar to the unexpected end of Roman rule in the early 5th century AD and the subsequent collapse of society in Britain. It takes into account recent research and discoveries.
- Author BiographyAbout the Author: Peter Salway, formerly a Fellow of Sidney Sussex College, Cambridge, and subsequently of All Souls College, Oxford, is an Emeritus Professor of the Open University and Chairman of the Oxford Archaeological Unit.
- Author(s)Peter Salway
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication29/05/1997
- GenreAncient History
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford Paperbacks
- Out-of-print date03/08/2006
- Content Notebibliography, further reading, index
- Weight425 g
- Width120 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementAbridged edition
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £10.11Trending at £14.53
- £15.01Trending at £16.70
- £13.77Trending at £20.04
- £31.44Trending at £52.30
- £11.27Trending at £18.05
- £12.58Trending at £19.00
- £10.62Trending at £16.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.