All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKey developments in the history of sailing explored through 100 objects.
- Author BiographyBarry Pickthall is an award winning yachting journalist, photographer and author. A former boatbuilder and naval architect, he was yachting correspondent for The Times for 20 years, and he has written 20 books about sailing, including Blue Water Sailing, Going Foreign, Buying a Yacht and Buying a Motorboat, all published by Adlard Coles Nautical.
- Author(s)Barry Pickthall
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication25/08/2016
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFeatherstone Education
- Content NoteMore than 100 illustrations and photographs
- Weight984 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Format DetailsHardback (stationery)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.18Trending at £5.99
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.44
- £23.68Trending at £25.07
- £11.10Trending at £14.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.