All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionValerie Arthur worked for many years at Selly Oak Hospital in the Rheumatology Department, which was based in former workhouse buildings. On learning that the hospital was due to be decommissioned and eventually demolished, Valerie set out to discover and record the history of this interesting, local landmark.
- Author(s)Valerie Arthur
- PublisherBrewin Books
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationWarwickshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBrewin Books
- Content Note29 mono illustrations
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £4.95Trending at £6.98
- £16.93Trending at £23.98
- £4.06Trending at £7.25
- £13.95Trending at £19.09
- £8.44Trending at £16.04
- £4.95Trending at £8.58
- £5.46Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.