CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £13.69Trending at £14.47
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the colonial era to the present day, small businesses have been an integral part of American life. This study explores the central but ever-changing role they have played in the nation's economic, political and cultural development, across manufacturing, sales, services and farming.
- Author BiographyMansel Blackford, professor of history at Ohio State University, is well known for his work in American, European, and Asian business history. His most recent book is Fragile Paradise: The Impact of Tourism on Maui, 1959-2000.
- Author(s)Mansel G. Blackford
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication31/05/2003
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleLuther Hartwell Hodges Series on Business, Society & the State
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Content Note5 tables, index
- Weight340 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.