Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £46.92Trending at £53.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £45.38Trending at £61.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe first historical treatment of tort law in England during a formative period of its development.
- Author BiographyPaul Mitchell is Professor of Laws at University College London, where his main research interests are the law of tort, contract and unjust enrichment.
- Author(s)Paul Mitchell
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/11/2014
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in English Legal History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.