Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £4.69Trending at £5.60
- £10.75Trending at £11.03
- £12.80Trending at £17.99
- £12.86Trending at £13.27
- £9.96Trending at £10.30
- £10.30Trending at £15.07
- £11.18Trending at £16.53
About this product
- DescriptionAn in-depth, accessible history of this rapidly changing field * Engaging accounts of the individuals who shaped the field of vascular surgery * Coverage of the latest developments, including endovascular procedures * New chapters on the early history of vascular surgery .
- Author BiographySteven G. Friedman, MD is Assistant Professor of Clinical Surgery at North Shore University Hospital and Cornell University Medical College. He is attending Surgeon at: North Shore University Hospital, Manhasset, New York; Booth Memorial Medical Center, Flushing, New York; and Long Island Jewish Medical Center, New Hyde Park, New York.
- Author(s)Stephen Friedman
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication12/04/2005
- GenreSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Futura
- Content Note22 illustrations
- Weight582 g
- Width156 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.