All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Vikings called North America 'Vinland', the land of wine. The history of wine in America is, in many ways, the history of American origins and of American enterprise in microcosm. This title offers a comprehensive account of winemaking in the US, from the Norse discovery of native grapes in 1001 AD, through Prohibition, and up to the present.
- Author BiographyThomas Pinney is Professor of English, Emeritus, at Pomona College.
- Author(s)Thomas Pinney
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2007
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight508 g
- Width184 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £9.21Trending at £12.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.