Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.99Trending at £17.30
- £23.53Trending at £24.06
- £18.29Trending at £22.21
- £21.69Trending at £22.68
- £23.71Trending at £26.31
- £22.69Trending at £24.54
- £20.52Trending at £22.68
About this product
- DescriptionThis text is part of a series that offers new perspectives on women of the past. This second volume examines the image of women in the masculine mind, their social condition and their daily experience in the Middle Ages, from the demise of the Roman Empire to the genesis of the Italian Renaissance.
- Author BiographyGeorges Duby, a member of the Academie Francaise, is Professor of Medieval History at the College de France. Michelle Perrot is Professor of Contemporary History at the Universite de Paris VII. Christiane Klapisch-Zuber is Directeur d'Etudes at the Ecole des Hautes &Etudes en Sciences Sociales. Arthur Goldhammer received the French-American Translation Prize in 1990 for his translation of A Critical Dictionary of the French Revolution.
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication06/09/1994
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleHistory of women in the west
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Belknap Press
- Content Note57 halftones, 1 line illustration
- Weight744 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Translated byArthur Goldhammer
- Volume editorChristiane Klapisch-Zuber
- Series Edited byGeorges Duby,Michelle Perrot
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.