Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.36Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionHistory of the Book in America: Volume 4: Print in Motion: The Expansion of Publishing and Reading in the United States, 1880-1940
- Author BiographyCarl F. Kaestle is University Professor Emeritus in the Departments of Education, History, and Public Policy at Brown University, USA. He is author or editor of six books, including Literacy in the United States: Readers and Reading since 1880. Janice A. Radway is professor of literature at Duke University, USA. She is author or editor of four books, including Reading the Romance: Women, Patriarchy, and Popular Literature.
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication30/06/2014
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byCarl F. Kaestle,David D. Hall,Janice A. Radway
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.