All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 'A History of the Church in the Middle Ages', Logan offers an introduction to the Medieval church covering the essential events and themes. The book spans the entire period from the origins of Christianity to The Great Schism and age of councils.
- Author BiographyF. Donald Logan is Professor Emeritus of History at Emmanuel College, Boston, and Honorary Fellow of the Pontifical Institute of Mediaeval Studies, Toronto. His previous publications include The Vikings in History (third edition, 2005), The Medieval Court of Arches (2005), and Runaway Religions in Medieval England (1996).
- Author(s)F. Donald Logan
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/06/2012
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note24 black & white halftones, 27 black & white line drawings
- Weight703 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £5.90Trending at £7.84
- £7.68Trending at £9.96
- £6.65Trending at £8.68
- £7.50Trending at £11.85
- £5.00Trending at £5.57
- £4.97Trending at £6.97
- £11.33Trending at £15.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.