All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEmbarks upon a provisional description of what author calls Dasein, the field in which both being and time become manifest. This title analyzes Dasein in its everydayness in a deepening sequence of terms: being-in-the-world, worldhood, and care as the being of Dasein.
- Author BiographyTheodore Kisiel, Professor of Philosophy at Northern Illinois University, is co-author of Phenomenology and the Natural Sciences and translator of Heidegger and the Tradition.
- Author(s)Martin Heidegger
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1985
- Series TitleStudies in Phenomenology and Existential Philosophy
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width3963 mm
- Height5969 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Translated byTheodore Kisiel
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £9.96Trending at £12.78
- £32.42Trending at £35.23
- £23.37Trending at £23.74
- £10.03Trending at £15.50
- £15.45Trending at £15.67
- £11.02Trending at £11.25
- £12.06Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.