All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.29
- £45.12Trending at £47.36
- £12.12Trending at £15.87
- £8.33Trending at £9.96
- £13.11Trending at £13.56
- £12.86Trending at £16.87
- £10.00Trending at £11.86
About this product
- DescriptionSpanning the period from the institution's founding in 1913 to the restoration of its independence in 1951, this title chronicles the evolution and development of the Federal Reserve from the Federal Reserve Accord in 1951 to the first phase of the Great Inflation in the 1960s, revealing the inner workings of the Fed during a period of change.
- Author BiographyAllan H. Meltzer is the Allan H. Meltzer University Professor of Political Economy at Carnegie Mellon University and a distinguished visiting fellow of the Hoover Institution.
- Author(s)Allan H. Meltzer
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication20/08/2014
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note60 line drawings, 30 tables
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.