All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £57.45Trending at £60.27
- £12.31Trending at £13.94
- £11.95Trending at £17.49
- £8.84Trending at £12.99
- £6.76Trending at £12.08
- £12.58Trending at £18.95
- £14.54Trending at £18.37
About this product
- DescriptionAnyone interested in the problems of underdeveloped nations, labor control, and the after-effects of colonialism and imperialism will appreciate the significance of this work.
- Author BiographyWalter Rodney is the author of West Africa and the Slave Trade: A History of the Upper Guinea Coast, 1545-1800; How Europe Underdeveloped Africa; Groundings with My Brothers; and other works. After teaching at the University of the West Indies and the University of Tanzania, he returned to his native Guyana in 1974. The leader of the Working's People's Alliance of Guyana, Rodney was killed as the government was preparing to bring him to trial for his political activities.
- Author(s)Walter Rodney
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/1981
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleJohns Hopkins Studies in Atlantic History and Culture
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content NoteNo
- Weight522 g
- Width146 mm
- Height229 mm
- Foreword byMr George Lamming
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.