All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.75
- £1.49Trending at £1.69
- £25.00Trending at £27.97
- £6.50Trending at £11.92
- £8.98Trending at £14.94
- £12.55Trending at £12.85
- £13.01Trending at £20.00
About this product
- DescriptionBeginning in the early 1970s, when a group of young students in Delhi sought to continue the legacy of the Indian Peoples' Theatre Association, this book takes a close but critical look at the various phases in the four decades of the theatre collective. It is also an attempt to throw fresh light on the practice of theater.
- Author BiographyArjun Ghosh is Faculty, Department of Humanities and Social Sciences, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), New Delhi, India. He has a PhD from Centre for English Studies at Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), New Delhi. Dr Ghosh has contributed articles to journals like Asian Theatre Journal and Drama Review. He has worked on organized cultural movements and political open space performances with special reference to the Jana Natya Manch, Delhi.
- Author(s)Arjun Ghosh
- PublisherSAGE Publications India Pvt Ltd
- Date of Publication15/01/2012
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintSAGE Publications India Pvt Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight476 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.