Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes the development of the Japanese language from its recorded beginnings until the present day.
- Author BiographyBjarke Frellesvig (Ph.D., University of Copenhagen, 1993) is Professor of Japanese Linguistics in the Faculty of Oriental Studies at the University of Oxford, and a Fellow of Hertford College, Oxford. He is the Director of Oxford's Research Centre for Japanese Language and Linguistics. He is also Adjunct Professor at the University of Oslo.
- Author(s)Bjarke Frellesvig
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/07/2010
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note9 b/w illus. 29 tables
- Weight820 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.