All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA record of the people, deals and events that have driven the stock market since 1945. It provides a fresh perspective on the movers and shakers - the winners, the losers, and the reasons why - giving an insight into the workings of the stock market, as well as profiles of key players and the movements and effects of various markets.
- Author BiographyGeorge G. Blakey is a stockbroker of many years' experience. In the past he has worked for a number of banks and investment groups as a financial analyst and was a Research Partner with stockbrokers Lyddon & Co. Although no longer in the City, George has retained his membership of the Securities Institute and the Society of Investment Professionals. He has an M.A. in Economics and Law from Trinity College, Cambridge.
- Author(s)George G. Blakey
- PublisherHarriman House Publishing
- Date of Publication31/05/2010
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationPetersfield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarriman House Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations (black and white)
- Weight1016 g
- Width174 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £10.09Trending at £10.44
- £11.10Trending at £14.95
- £54.14Trending at £82.72
- £5.20Trending at £5.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.