All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a tour-de-force on how human consciousness may have evolved. From the 'phantom pain' experienced by people who have lost their limbs to the uncanny faculty of 'blindsight,' this title argues that raw sensations are central to various conscious states and that consciousness must have evolved, just like the other mental faculties.
- Author(s)Nicholas Humphrey
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/06/1999
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight343 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1992
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.