All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShowing the epistemological conditions that have made modern, social and economic knowledge possible, this text explores questions such as, how did fact become modernity's most favoured unit of knowledge? .
- Author(s)Mary Poovey
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication02/11/1998
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note10 halftones
- Weight610 g
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.77Trending at £4.82
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.20
- £7.25Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.