All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTells the story of the oldest living institution in the Western world-the papacy. From its origins in Saint Peter, Jesus' chief disciple, through Pope Benedict XVI today, the popes have been key players in virtually all of the great dramas of the western world in the last two thousand years.
- Author BiographyJohn W. O'Malley, S.J., is a Roman Catholic priest and professor of religion at Georgetown University. He lives in Washington, D.C., and is the author of numerous books, including What Happened at Vatican II and Four Cultures of the West.
- Author(s)John W. O'Malley
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication16/08/2011
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSheed & Ward,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight585 g
- Width156 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.88Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.04Trending at £9.41
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.