All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £9.09Trending at £11.04
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis concise book gives a history of how the sociology of childhood has developed, from its post-war beginnings in the USA to its development in the UK and continental Europe, considering the links between sociological and rights agendas and considering research in many languages.
- Author BiographyBerry Mayall is Professor of Childhood Studies at the Institute of Education, University of London.
- Author(s)Berry Mayall
- PublisherInstitute of Education Press
- Date of Publication26/06/2013
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintInstitute of Education Press
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.