CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionThis book, first published in 2006, is an examination of political, social and cultural developments in the Soviet Union.
- Author BiographyPeter Kenez received his B.A. from Princeton University and his Ph.D. from Harvard University. He is the author of many articles and books, including Cinema and Soviet Society, 1917-1953, and Varieties of Fear. He is currently Professor of History at the University of California, Santa Cruz.
- Author(s)Peter Kenez
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2006
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight470 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.