CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionPublished between 1886 and 1893, this three-part work traces the mathematical understanding of elasticity from Galileo to Lord Kelvin.
- Author(s)Isaac Todhunter
- PublisherCambridge Library Collection
- Date of Publication31/08/2013
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - Mathematics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note8 b/w illus.
- Weight990 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine44 mm
- Edited byKarl Pearson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.