All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionPublished between 1886 and 1893, this three-part work traces the mathematical understanding of elasticity from Galileo to Lord Kelvin.
- Author(s)Isaac Todhunter
- PublisherCambridge Library Collection
- Date of Publication31/08/2013
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - Mathematics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note6 b/w illus.
- Weight1180 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine54 mm
- Edited byKarl Pearson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.