All listings for this product
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £20.45Trending at £30.11
- £18.31Trending at £25.09
- £22.69Trending at £23.34
- £15.37Trending at £17.55
- £10.73Trending at £13.52
- £14.82Trending at £15.26
- £10.56Trending at £15.07
About this product
- DescriptionIn A History of the World Cup, Clemente Lisi chronicles the most popular sporting event in the world, providing vivid accounts of individual games from the tournament's origins in 1930 to modern times.
- Author BiographyClemente A. Lisi works for ABC News as a senior editor. His work has appeared in newspapers such as the New York Post and magazines like FourFourTwo and Soccer Digest. He is the author of the previous two editions of A History of the World Cup and of The U.S. Women's Soccer Team, all published by Scarecrow Press.
- Author(s)Clemente Angelo Lisi
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication06/03/2015
- GenreBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note31 black & white halftones, 109 tables
- Weight785 g
- Width154 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.